Bachelor of Arts Honours in Ethics and Organisational Leadership (4 years)
- Training Co-ordinators inorganisations that deal with humanity as a resource
- Assessment Administrators in organisations that deal with any developmental initiative
- Managers, Co-ordinators, Programme Directors, Project Officers, Compliance Officers, Disaster Response Officers, Project Managers, Field Officers in both Non- governmental and governmental organisations, where leadership is the subject of concern
- Graduates can be absorbed by the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education as high school teachers.
- They can also work as theologians, councillors and pastors.
- Graduates can also be employed by Faith-Based Non-Governmental Organisations in areas of development work.