- EBSCO Host Research Databases
- Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA)
- Online Access to Research in the Environment (OARE)
- Emerald Group Publishing Ltd
- Beech Tree Publishing
Ebsco Host offers over 11,000 full text, peer-reviewed journals and over 15,000 abstracted and indexed titles. It gives access to 8 major databases: Academic Search Premier; Business Source Premier; ERIC; Masterfile Premier; Newspaper Source; Health Source : Nursing & Academic; Health Source: Consumer Edition; and Medline.
JSTOR is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping the scholarly community discover, use, and build upon a wide range of intellectual content in a trusted digital archive. The archive contains over 800 important scholarly journals in 50 disciplines
AGORA gives access to major scientific journals in agriculture and related biological, environmental and social sciences. Access is given to over 1900 journals from the world's leading academic publishers
OARE provides access to one of the world's largest collections of environmental science research. Access is given to over 2,990 peer reviewed titles owned and published by over 340 prestigious publishing houses and scholarly societies.
HINARI gives access to the major journals in biomedical and related social sciences. Access to over 1500 journals from 6 major publishers: Blackwell, Elsevier Science, the Harcourt Worldwide STM Group, Wolters Kluwer International Health & Science, Springer Verlag and John Wiley is provided.
Emerald Group Publishing Limited is a leading independent publisher of global research with impact in business, society, public policy and education. Emerald now publishes over 700 titles, comprising 200 journals, over 300 books and more than 2000 books series as well as an extensive range of online products and services. Emerald Back files a fully searchable digital archive collection containing over 65,000 articles from more than 120 journals.
Beech Tree publishes peer-reviewed academic journals. It covers:
- Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal – environmental, social, health, etc. impact assessment, published for the International Association for Impact Assessment
- Research Evaluation – from individual projects to international comparisons, and peer review, bibliometrics, and integrating evaluation into policy
- Science and Public Policy – the leading journal in this area, covering science, technology and innovation policies in rich and poor countries, high and low technology
- Public policy for science and technology
- Research evaluation
The World Bank e-Library is an electronic portal to the World Bank's full-text collection of
books, reports/working papers, journals and other documents on social and economic
development. It is the most comprehensive collections in the area and it brings together, in
PDF format, a fully indexed and cross-searchable database of over 5,500 titles, as well as
every new title as it becomes available in print. In addition, subscribers have access to
information not available in print. E-Library is fully searchable by subject, region, keyword,
The Geological Society is a major international Earth science publisher. It owns two journals, The Journal of the Geological Society and Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology. It co-publishes two journals: Petroleum Geoscience, with EAGE, and Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis, with AAG.
OECD iLibrary is an online Library for books, papers and statistics and the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data. It replaces SourceOECD, and hosts all content so users can find - and cite - tables and databases as easily as articles or chapters. OECD iLibrary contains all the publications and datasets released by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development), International Energy Agency (IEA), Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and International Transport Forum (ITF) since 1998 - over 1 000 journal issues, 2 900 working papers, 2 500 multi-lingual summaries, 6 200 e-book titles, 14 000 tables and graphs, 21 000 chapters and articles, and 390 complete databases with more than 4 billion data points.
- Health and Nursing science
- Expanded Academic: Online Full Text and Abstracting Databases.
- Health and Wellness Resource Center: Online database combining journal, reference, news and other health and medical content.
Journal Title listings
Arts, Business, Education, History, Literature, medicine, Religion, sociology
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Life sciences related research
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science & Architecture
- Imaging Science & Photographic Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts & Humanities
- Anthropology & Archaeology
- Behavioral Science
- Business, Management & Economics
- Criminology & Law
- Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Environment & Agriculture
- Geography, Planning, Urban & Environment
- Library & Information Science
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Media, Cultural & Communication Studies
- Politics, International Relations & Area Studies
- Public Health & Social Care
- Sociology & Related Disciplines
- Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- Strategic, Defence & Security Studies
The University of Chicago Press publishes nearly fifty scholarly journals, many on behalf of some of the world's most prestigious societies, and several that were the first scholarly publications in their respective fields. The journals present original research in the social sciences, humanities, education, and biological and physical sciences.
- Life and Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences