Open Access Content
The following open access database offer a comprehensive listing of free fulltext and abstract articles in all subject areas.
- OKhub - The Global Open Knowledge Hub (GOKH) is a technical, content driven programme aimed to develop new technical infrastructures and standards that supports increased access and availability of research knowledge. This hub mainly contents information on international development
- Science Hub - ScienceHuβ is a global science and technology publisher and provides free access to research articles and latest research information without any barrier to scientific community
- Directory of Open Access Journal- DOAJ is an online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals from reputable journal publishers
- Public Knowledge Project - PKP is a multi-university initiative developing (free) open source software and conducting research to improve the quality and reach of scholarly publishing
- Directory of Open Access Repositories - DOAR is an authoritative directory of academic open access repositories.
- OpenDocs - This is an e-repository of development research from the Institute of Development Studies. OpenDocs consists of two separate areas or communities: • BLDS Digital Library (publications from research institutes in developing countries curated by the British Library for Development Studies) • IDS Research Community (publications by IDS Fellows and from partner research centres and consortia).