Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals to fill the vacant post shown below that has arisen within the University.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) AUDITOR : (1 POST)
- A minimum of a Masters degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Software Engineering from a recognised university; and
- A professional qualification in Information Systems Auditing such as CISA will be an added advantage; and a
- PhD will be an added advantage.
- At least two (2) years relevant experience in IT auditing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for information technology audits including annual and engagement planning;
- Conducting continuous risk assessment of the information technology environment (operating systems, network infrastructure, billing systems, information database, financial reporting systems and all other peripheral/interfaced applications) including generalsystem controls, infrastructure controls and application controls;
- Preparing working papers in accordance with IPPF and internal documentation requirements to support audit results and conclusions drawn;
- Ensuring that a complete and cross referenced audit engagement working paper file is maintained for every audit engagement;
- Conducting operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits as assigned; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Senior Internal Auditor.
Candidates who do not have the stipulated requirements need not apply.
Interested and qualified persons should submit six (6) sets of applications each consisting of an application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) referees. All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for.
Applications should be received not later than 3 March 2018.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources Hand delivered to
Zimbabwe Open University or 3rd Floor
P O Box MP 1119 Corner House
Mount Pleasant Cnr. S. Machel/L.Takawira Street
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED