- Preparing Year-End Financial Statements;
- Producing management accounts;
- Preparing Management Reports;
- Managing the University’s cash flows;
- Managing the University’s Investment portfolio;
- Ensuring University compliance to Financial Policies and Procedures;
- Managing the University’s fixed asset Register;
- Carrying out any other duties as delegated by the Director, Finance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Studies;
- Membership to a relevant Professional Board such as the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Southern Africa Association of Accountants (SAAA) or Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Zimbabwe [ICSA(Z)] is pre-requisite.
- At least three (3) years relevant post first-degree work experience;
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration from a recognised University would be an added advantage;
- Experience in Financial Management in a Higher Education Institution would be an added advantage.
WOMEN AND DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should submit EIGHT (8) sets of applications each consisting of an application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) referees. All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for.
Applications should be received not later than 30 July 2018.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources Hand delivered to
Zimbabwe Open University or 3rd Floor
P O Box MP 1119 Corner House
Mount Pleasant Cnr S.Machel/L.Takawira Street
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED