No. Qualification Institution Period
1 Current Studies; Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture Management;Pin Number: P1361782X
Zimbabwe Open University 2016-
2. Masters in Agricultural Economics University of Fort Hare; South Africa 2008-2010
3. Honors Degree in Agricultural Economics, University of Fort Hare; South Africa 2007-2008
4. Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Management Zimbabwe Open University 2001-2006
5. Diploma in Education Secondary Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College; Harare 1993, 1995
National Certificate in Agriculture Kushinga Phikelelah Agricultural College; Marondera 1989-1992
6. GCE Cambridge Ordinary Level Murembe Secondary School, Musana, Bindura 1986-1987
7 Zimbabwe Junior Certificate Murembe Secondary School, Musana, Bindura 1984-1985
7. Primary Certificate Chiveso Primary School Musana, Bindura 1975-1983
Local & International Research Articles Presented
i. Electronic-Learning for Tutors through use of MyVista and Turnitin: Zimbabwe Open University, Harare: 2015, Hwange: 2016.
ii. Word tourism day conference Vic-Falls 2016
iii. Defense Workshop for Higher Degrees: Zimbabwe Open University; Bulawayo, 2015)
iv. Vice Chancellor’s Research Day: Zimbabwe Open University: Bulawayo: 2013; Harare, 2012.
v. Donor Grant Development workshop: United Nations Development Programme, Vic-Falls 2015.
vi. Southern African Regional Youth Training in Conflict Management and Peace Building, Centre for Peace Initiatives in Africa, Bindura, 2006.
G Research interest: Agriculture Economics, Agriculture Management, Education as well as Developmental Social Sciences.